Great High School 40-1000X Monocular Microscope
$548.00 (Incl GST)
The E3 series biological microscope with easy operation and clear image, opens the door to the science world. Its ergonomics design, handy coaxial coarse and fine adjustment, meet the demand of teaching and research. The next step up from our standard high school microscopes has extra features and the eyepieces provide a sharp image in natural light.
- 30º inclined monocular head with looking mechanism for eyepieces
- Eyepiece: Wide field plan PL10X/18mm
- Quadruple nosepiece with four Plan achromatic objectives 4X/10X/20X/40X/100X
- Focus: Low-position coarse and fine adjustment with stop and tighten structure
- Illumination: 0.2W LED illumination (color temperature 5700-6500K), intensity adjustable; power output 100V~240V; power input
5V1A; (Rechargeable frame for option). Dimmer control
- Empty space at the rear for the microscope to store the power cable in.
- Can be charged via a USB connected to a computer or external power bank for field work.
- Stage: Fixed with clips, 110mmx120mm (mechanical stage available)
- Condenser: N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder.