Trinocular PRO Zoom Stereo Microscope
$1,548.00 (Incl GST)
Trinocular PRO Zoom Stereo Microscope with dedicated video/camera tube
4 in stock (can be backordered)
The SMZ stereo is a serious piece of of precise optical engineering equipment suitable for both education and industry. The standard zoom range is 7X - 45X though with optional auxiliary lenses it can be configured to 3.5X - 180X.
This trinocular model has a dedicated photo tube for dual viewing. It meets high-precision requirements of modern biology, medicine, scientific research, inspection lines in modern electronics and other technological industries. All optical components are multi coated which create crisp, high resolution images across the entire field of view.
The optical system provides clear stereoscopic images sturdy enough to operate in harsh environments of classrooms or laboratories.
- Microscope head TRINOCULAR 45°, 360° rotating, F.N. 20
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/20mm, diopter adjustment on both eyepiece tubes
- 4.1 Zoom ratio, WD=80mm
- Magnification range: 7-45 X
- Possible magnification with additional objectives of 3.5X up to 60X
- N2GG: Base stand with pole and head holder
- Dual illumination
- 12V/15W incident and 12V/10W transmitted halogen illumination with intensity control
- Main supply 220V-240V (CE)
- Black/white and frosted glass stage plates O 80mm, blue filter and dust cover
|SZMEWh10X20||High eyepoint wide field plan eyepiece WF10X/20mm|
|SZM7045||45° inclined binocular head, diopter adjustment of range ±5mm, the inter-pupillary distance adjustable between 54-75mm. Zoom objective 0.7X-4.5X, working distance 100mm|
|SZM7045TR||45° inclined trinocular head, diopter adjustment of range ±5mm, the inter-pupillary distance adjustable between 54-75mm. Zoom objective 0.7X-4.5X, working distance 100mm|
|SZMA1||Focus arm with tension adjustable, adjust range 50mm|
|SZMST2||Pillar type stand, post height 248mm, base size:200X255X60mm, bottom illuminator with 12V/15W halogen lamp, brightness is adjusted separately.|
|SZML1||Top illuminator with 12V/15W halogen lamp|
|SZMCTV0.5||0.5X C-mount adapter|