Video/Camera for Microscopes
$665.00 (Incl GST)
Microscope video/camera well suited to our SMZ range of professional stereo microscopes.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
An excellent choice for a microscope camera offering both video and still frame image capture. No software downloads needed. This model uses the SONY Exmor CMOS sensor as the image-picking device and USB3.0 is used as the transfer interface. E3ISPM hardware resolutions range from 1.5M to 45M and come with the integrated CNC aluminum alloy compact housing.
The camera is integrated with 12 bit Ultra-fine hardware image signal processor video Pipline (Ultra-fineTM HISPVP) for Demosaic adjustments, automatic Exposition, gain adjustment, one push white balance, chrominance Adjustment, saturation Adjustment, gamma Correction, luminance Adjustment, contrast Adjustment, Bayer and finally form RAW data for 8/12-bit output. This will move the heavier burden of the processing from the PC to the Ultra-fineTM HISPVP and greatly accelerating the processing speed.
The E3ISPM can be widely used in bright field light environment and microscope image capture and analysis with higher frame rate.
- E3ISPM: USB3.0, SONY Exmor CMOS, 1.5M to 45M
2. XCAM4K: 4K HDMI/GE/WLAN/USB multiple video outputs, 8MP&16MP
3. UCMOS: USB2.0, Aptina CMOS, 0.35M to 14M
4. MTR3CMOS: USB3.0, SONY Exmor CMOS with two-stage Peltier cooling
5. IU Series: USB3.0, big sensor size with external trigger, 1.7MP to 43MP
6. Microscope Accessories (C-mount adaptor, calibration slides etc.)